From the heart of Amsterdam, THIS IS HOLLAND presents a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you The Netherlands, it lets you live it. THIS IS HOLLAND gives you a breathtaking picture of our small, but unique country during their 5D Flight Experience.
Get an overview of how The Netherlands was created, whilst you feel like you are flying like a bird. Learn more about the people who weren’t deterred by all the water. Using mounds, dikes, windmills, and polders, we succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea. As a result, we have created this extraordinary country below sea level. This al in THIS IS HOLLAND.
You’ll forget about Amsterdam and feel as if you are really flying over the Dutch landscape. The magnificent filming will give you a spectacular aerial perspective. Thanks to the special effects projected on a huge domed screen, it feels like you are flying over the country’s must-sees.
The term ‘Time flies, when you are having fun!’ could not be more appropriate here. You’ll have an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime.
Excited for the 5D Flight Experience? Watch this sneak peek now.
- Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the Flight Experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion
- Lockers are available to store large backpacks and bags
- Only assistance dogs are given entrance to THIS IS HOLLAND
- The 5D Flight Experience offer shows in the languages English or Dutch. Subtitles are provided in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese
- THIS IS HOLLAND is located next to the A’DAM LOOKOUT and the Eye Filmmuseum and close to Amsterdam Central. Paid parking is possible in the underground parking garage or nearby.
- You cannot participate in the Flight Experience if you: are pregnant, younger than 4 years and / or smaller than 100 centimeters, have a history of heart and / or circulatory complaints or hypertension (pacemakers; cardiovascular diseases), are recovering from back or neck surgery or have epilepsy